site intends to shed some light on the investment decision process. The
following is a brief introduction of useful features of this web site.
- Here are some basics about investment, such as margin of
safety, market efficiency, risk and reward, quotable quotes, and common
sense in investment and risk management.
- Good Habits
- Here are a few good habits for financial success, and some
advice from Benjamin Graham.
- Asset Allocation
- Asset allocation between risky stock index and risk-free
Treasury bills: what is the optimal fraction invested in each? Here is a
- Stock Evaluator
- Here is a stock evaluator that calculates a stock's
intrinsic value using your assumptions. It helps for security
- Loan Calculator
- Do you ever wonder how much interest rate reduction you
should have if you pay a certain amount of upfront points? Do you ever
wonder if it's worthwhile to refinance given the refinancing costs? Here is
a loan calculator for you.